Electrolytes are minerals (magnesium, potassium, sodium, and calcium) that are lost through forms of dehydration, particularly in stress situations. Electrolyte maintains a balanced electrolyte flow within body fluids and supplies Vitamin D3 for proper calcium absorption.
Vitamin D3 is vital for captive reptiles not exposed to UV-light to prevent or reverse metabolic bone disease.
Key Features :
- Restores and maintains electrolyte levels
- Prevents or reverses metabolic bone disease
- Helps in re-hydrating stressed animals
- Stimulates appetite, activity and normal behavior
- Strengthens the immune system